GM Report December 2019 BOD Mtg
1. Tish and I reviewed the contract binder, I will get renewal contracts for the board for the item we notated.
2. We have 5 volunteers for the Nominating Committee, the board will appoint them on Thursday
To date I have not received any interest in board candidates, I have reached out to last years candidates to see if they are interested in running in the upcoming year.
3. Insurance renewals have begun to come in, we currently are ensured for all items that can be ensured to their max, unless something changes this will be the recommendation
4. The fishing pier repairs have been completed and is open but we do have a follow up for one area noted by Tish for further review. The contractor is currently booked out until mid-January, my office will follow through
5. Next week a water line will be ran for the new fire suppression riser room, the riser room houses the fire equipment and will be located in the mens locker room with an access door to the hallway. The work will be impacting foot traffic in the building but should be minimal as they will try boring first.
6. The postcard for the updated violation process and fine schedule went out and members should have received them, this keeps us on track for proper notification
7. HCE is still required to hold the membership meeting in January for the HCE covenant amendments – to date they have received enough proxies/votes to move forward
1. Steam room vinyl lettering vandalism
2. Road sign vandalism