1. Osprey nest ribbon cutting was February 8th 2. Pickle ball court construction has started.
3. The required Annual Report was filed the end of February.
4. Our Annual Fire Inspection was completed on January 11 – we passed all areas
5. Tennis Court resurface was completed successfully
6. The jogging trail has been compacted and we are receiving positive feedback from members
7. Gym equipment log has been placed in gym for member feedback on gym equipment- Sherrie, the gym contractor and I will be scheduling a walk through to obtain costs etc. in March for gym equipment replacements or additions
8. The Café cleanout was completed in February – all items will be organized and stored for the committees that use them all other items will be posted for sale
Items in progress from GM office:
• Cost for additional parking area/location has been identified by parking lot contractor
• Fencing to be placed around the south playground fence on 3 sides to protect children from south retention pond
• Sun sails for south playground area
• East property fencing quotes
• Fencing for north basketball court